Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Evidence of the Illuminati. - Page 2

Tags: Illuminati [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
domokatoPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 19:02
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

Why? It's like an action movie in book form. It's awesome. I mean, aside from the conspiracy theory-driven plot it's awesome.

#31 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 19:05
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

Serious question for this... Can't the people to forwarded that to this NSA site get into some trouble? Aren't there some kind of limits? Sorry I'm not a computer expert haha.

Not at all.

Check out these Illuminati skills to redirect to the NSA's web site:

<?php
header('Location: http://www.nsa.gov/');
?>

Yes, it's that simple, it doesn't make you a member of the Illuminati to be able to do it either.

#32 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 19:28
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

CT'ers probably think that the part of Modern Warfare 2 when Russia invades the US is a prophecy. OMG COMMUNISTS!

#33 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
duncanlecombrePosted: Feb 07, 2011 - 20:13
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

I MW2 the sit rep perk has an all-seeing eye for its icon PROOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#34 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Sil the ShillPosted: Feb 08, 2011 - 00:18
(0)

Level: 9
CS Original

"I don't understand why they take it seriously..."

Conspiracy theorists can't comprehend the fact that some people know about conspiracy theories without believing in them. They refuse to accept that people are just not as impressionable as they are. It's why skeptics and debunkers are constantly accused of being paid stooges and shills... "No one would disagree with this unless they were being paid to do so!".

So when they see a reference to the Illuminati and other conspiracy related stuff in Black-Ops, the fact that it is a game with conspiratorial undertones and that the developers knew a little bit about various conspiracy theories and added them into their game never crossed the fevered minds of CT'ers. Instead, the only option is that the inclusion of these things is proof that they are real.

#35 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
ChrisPosted: Feb 08, 2011 - 00:54
(0)

Level: 2
CS Original

Haha I bet they get a kick out of it too! I sure do, watching people freak out cause there's a triangle or a pyramid "subliminally hidden" I always love the "subliminal" message claims. And I love how they claim the eye of providence is a symbol of the illuminati.

#36 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]