Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - the addendum review pages

[ Add Tags ]

[ Return to Corrections | Reply to Topic ]
syk0sajePosted: Mar 30, 2010 - 10:16
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

greetings, edward!

on all pages except the introduction of your zeitgeist addendum review, you have the following as the first sentence:

This is ... in my series of articles on Zeitgeist: Addendum. Please refer to the introduction if you were lead to this page.

i think lead should be replaced with led. (yeah, i know, grammar/spelling nazi XD)

good work on the review, btw. i'm a member of the zeitgeist movement myself and i find myself looking for more things to actually *do* to help, aside from spreading awareness.

and i strongly agree on your point about boycotting the military. we really should focus more on how much we love and care for our family and friends as the reason for the boycott. it was mentioned in the first movie as well, something about a choice between fear and love. i too believe that you can't win people over by insulting them and calling them 'sheep'. effective communication is key for finding common ground upon which we can all work together and collaborate.

at any rate, kudos on the great site! society needs all the critical and skeptical thinking it can get! :)

cheers!
syk0saje

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Mar 30, 2010 - 10:38
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"i'm a member of the zeitgeist movement myself and i find myself looking for more things to actually *do* to help, aside from spreading awareness."

Volunteering thirty minutes of your time at a local soup kitchen or homeless shelter will accomplish more than the entire Zeitgeist Movement has so far.

I wonder how much community service the Merola brothers, Fresco, (V)ery (T)ubby (V)agina or any of the clowns involved in this nonsense have done. Probably not much, considering the heavy Libertardian backgrounds.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]