Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - What a nut

Tags: The Zeitgeist Movement, Jared Lee Loughner, NWO Florist renders Wolf Bird speechless again [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 00:13
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original
#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 00:56
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Oh what a shame his memory will be stored in Wikipedia for all eternity.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 01:04
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

It's just lies by the mainstream media to smear the Zeitgeist Movement! That fag Muertos and the troll Matt will stop at nothing to push their agenda!

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 01:08
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Don't forget his best friend who clearly just put on fake tears on GMA! He obviously has some deep-seeded agenda to correlate the ZM with Jared. Wish the FBI would correlate his IP address with visits to the ZM so we could work out if he was on the forum.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 02:31
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Level: 5
CS Original

You know what's interesting as I see this.

Education Mountain View High School (dropped out)
Pima Community College (dropped out)

Jared Loughner is a drop out like Peter Joseph Merola, Jacque Fresco, and VTV. I'm beginning to see a trend here.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 07:27
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

It's the word of Laughner's friend, who know him quite well vs. PJ's word.

I'm inclined to believe Laughner's friend. PJ, please accept that a movie like Zeitgeist has the potential to inspire already disturbed folks to do something stupid. Certainly not ALL, but the potential exists.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 12:27
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

"Reports appearing after the shooting noted similarities between the statements made by Loughner concerning grammar and mind control, and the views of conspiracy theorist David Wynn Miller."
Who is David Wynn Miller?

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EricPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:07
(0)

Oooh baby, baby, baby, baby, ... EEE baby, baby, baby.

Level: 1
CS Original

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Jared_Lee_Loughner#Edit_request_from_Kerka1jb.2C_13_January_2011

This section of the "Views" section is incorrect and misleading: The film promotes a number of debunked ideas and conspiracy theories, including the idea that Christianity is a myth used for political control, that the United States Government was responsible for the September 11 attacks, that international bankers from the Federal Reserve forced President George W. Bush into starting the War on Terror, and that bankers manipulate the international monetary system and the media in order to consolidate power.

1. Zeitgeist: the Movie has never been "debunked." 2. Does not say "christianity is a myth used for political control 3. Does not say that "international bankers from the Federal Reserve forced President George W. Bush into starting the War on Terror" 4. This film has nothing to do with the shooting this person perpetrated

I'm not sure Kerka1jb has seen this film he's defending.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:09
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Zeitards are allergic to honesty.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:11
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

Some of the rest of the talk page is kinda...bullshit. I closed it out before I hit rage. Wikipedia talk pages are just as bad as comments sections. The exact same damn thing is on the talk page for Gerald Celente.

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:29
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

Lol I looked up the Wikipedia page for the Illuminati and someone had put 'Alot of people (including me) believe they are secretly ruling the world... NWO takeover.... FEMA camps'. I tried editing it but i think he changed it back.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:31
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

I may stop reading wikipedia entirely at this point.

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 14:42
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Conspiracy theorists often mount semi-coordinated campaigns to vandalize Wikipedia and change articles to reflect a CT stance. Our old friend Plautus Satire was the vanguard of that sort of activity, and TZM are such radio-controlled lemmings that they descend immediately upon any statement by anybody anywhere that's not totally supportive of them.

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 15:13
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"TZM are such radio-controlled lemmings that they descend immediately upon any statement by anybody anywhere that's not totally supportive of them."

This is 100% accurate. Not only that, but they openly create raid threads on their forums telling each other which comment fields to swarm.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 16:18
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

"This is 100% accurate. Not only that, but they openly create raid threads on their forums telling each other which comment fields to swarm."

Do they really? Dear lord. No wonder they could invade TPM en masse. And they accuse other people of being trolls.

"Conspiracy theorists often mount semi-coordinated campaigns to vandalize Wikipedia and change articles to reflect a CT stance. Our old friend Plautus Satire was the vanguard of that sort of activity, and TZM are such radio-controlled lemmings that they descend immediately upon any statement by anybody anywhere that's not totally supportive of them."

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Might explain why I see a lot of CT comments on various news outlets and Zeitgeisters spreading their agenda in the most inappropriate places. I see them swarm various pages on facebook, like the Dalai Lama's. They obviously don't exactly see the irony in posting on the Dalai Lama's facebook page while advocating for society's collapse and utter chaos to ensue. It's also just not the place to spread that crap, period.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 16:19
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"Do they really?"

Yep. That's what their "communications team" forum is for. Its basically for organized trolling and spamming.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
EzPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 16:21
(0)

Level: 3
CS Original

We need to have some more CT'ers on here or the Facebook page to completely own. Most of them just stop replying though when you say something that proves them wrong so its no fun.

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 18, 2011 - 16:23
(0)

I shoot you dead.

CS Original

@NWO Florist

Dear lord. You've rendered me speechless, again, with another little revelation about TZM.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]