Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Message from Peter Joseph to Members

Tags: zeitgeist, merola, The Zeitgeist Movement, TZM, Don't question your master, The Venus Project, Jared Lee Loughner, Delusions of grandeur [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 22:30
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

If he's actually being serious then this is kind of impressive, in the sense that the Movement has forever just been deflective about it's problem. Blaming other people, etc, etc,. If he actually tries to deal with any of the real issues, then I'm surprised. Doesn't mean I'll support them again, but it is interesting & surprising:

Friends,
Those that have listened to my radio shows might have remembered me commenting many times on the fact that when it came to attacks we have experienced in the past: "we haven't seen anything yet".

The bored, petty bloggers and various hatefilled individuals of who have wasted their time creating anti-z/anti-peter joseph sites and videos are about to be royally trumped by a mainstream media onslaught that will bring the definition of attack/propaganda into a whole new light.

I have been contacted by CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, AP, Yahoo! and many national/local/international news agencies regarding the comment by Zack Osler referencing a TWO YEAR OLD association of my first film and Jared Loughner. The parroting of this painfully unscientific and idiotic association has resonated across all mainstream outlets. As of now, I am not engaging them for I want the new film to be released before anything.

After the film is released, I have a feeling we are going to see a huge backlash. The stage has been set... and I want all members to hold strong. Don't let any of this get to you. This is exactly what I have been expecting with regard to the media introduction of TZM and it is long overdue. If it wasn't the AZ shootings it would have been another scapegoat. Just as Wikileaks is now associated with a "rapist"- the Z films and hence the Movement/myself are going to be publicly pegged to "mass murder". This is how the game works and I plan to do a radio show on the history of propaganda in the near future to discuss this historical phenomenon.

After the release, I am going to established a large PR campaign for all press interactions from the Movement and TZM is going to explode with interest.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."
-- Mahatma Gandhi

I find it weird that he says he was expecting this. Does he mean that he was expecting a person, who became Jared, to do what he did - or is he just saying he expecting that the first major coverage of the Movement would be an attempt to (from their point of view) demonise it?

Also, it might explode with interest - but can they have any certainty at all that it'll be the kind of positive, proactive interest that they need?

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 22:31
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I AM FULL OF HATRED

ALSO NAKED SPOCK

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/8122/ankispockshirtless.jpg" />

Merola lives in a fantasy world.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 22:35
(0)

Level: 5
CS Original

SPOCK YOU LOOK SO HARD AND CHISELED

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 22:48
(0)

CS Original

This is the most awkward chair ever, and what's with the music? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXAvdYhhWc

Is the music supposed to imply the feeling that they're making dire prophecies or something?

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 23:46
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

Level: 8
CS Original

"TWO YEAR OLD", didn't he just re-release it and also accompany it with a 220 page source guide? He may be regretting this now, because it updates the association to FOUR MONTHS.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jan 14, 2011 - 23:52
(0)

hey sailor

Level: 1
CS Original

Wow I bet the movement will really take off now that it's been associated with a shooting spree.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 00:17
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

"I have been contacted by CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, AP, Yahoo! and many national/local/international news agencies regarding the comment by Zack Osler referencing a TWO YEAR OLD association of my first film and Jared Loughner."
I really don't think so; except for the the Good Morning America interveiw I have seen nobody reporting about the Zeitgeist film and Jared Loughner. That is because the Zeitgeist Movement is not even on the medias radar and they don't matter.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 00:41
(0)

CS Original

"I have been contacted by CNN, NBC, FOX, ABC, AP, Yahoo! and many national/local/international news agencies regarding the comment by Zack Osler referencing a TWO YEAR OLD association of my first film and Jared Loughner."
I really don't think so; except for the the Good Morning America interveiw I have seen nobody reporting about the Zeitgeist film and Jared Loughner. That is because the Zeitgeist Movement is not even on the medias radar and they don't matter.

From what I can gather it looks like he is saying that all those networks have contacted him either for an in-person or over-the-phone interview. It seems that he's saying that he's refused all those interview requests because he doesn't want to deal with this issue in the media until he's released the film. That's what I figured he was trying to say... He's basically saying "okay, I've done a press release - but now I'm ignoring it and will comment further after the movie".

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 02:11
(0)

I can't stop posting pictures of poop, what the fuck is wrong with me?

CS Original

I call bullshit on Dr. Peter Joseph Merola on many levels and let me break this down. I applaud the dramatics the guys brings he definitely knows how to motivate people with fear being him himself a conspiracy theorists they often know how to evoke fear within people as a strong motivator and this is exactly what he is using so people do not see the obviously flaws he currently and always will possess. I doubt he's been contacted by any media sources or he'd jump at a interview after the months I've heard of people saying hey Peter Merola if you get you a spot on ABC would you take it and Peter (probably frothing at the mouth for attention) said a obvious yes.

It's not the fact that he's not doing the interviews it's the fact he was never asked to do a interview in the first place and we can come back to the Charles Robinson video where Peter Merola basically did a self-interview on himself to see what scum tactics this individual uses. Peter is using a fear monger tactic much like his TZM videos to produce a environment of fear within his cult community because the more fear that is within TZM their is more motivation and less self-reflection on the obvious flaws of his movement. Peter is insulting a individuals intelligence by using such tactics as i personally believe that he thinks EVERYBODY is stupid include the people in his cult movement and he has to HEARD the sheep to his cause so he can be their savior.

Let's just put this out in the open for everybody to see. I think Dr. Peter Joseph Merola is a loon. After watching Matt's video on psychopaths and being a medical student who has two more years of schooling left (1 down so far) I think Peter Merola falls under the category of a psychopath. Their are all sorts of different psychopaths even many in political office and Peter is one of them. Peter lies, deceives, and a obvious one does not admit when he's wrong (never admits). He is using this mainstream media thing to create again a fear monger environment and is self-admitted that he no longer deems blogs, facebooks and other things as a threat now or a lesser threat... The thing is Peter is creating this what I would define hostile conspiracy theorist environment and no one else is.

As far as Peter and his ego he's comparing himself to wikileaks which is a bit funny because most who have an IQ who know little about wikileaks know that wikileaks isn't associated with rapists that a individual called Julian Assange is noted as the "rapist" I think on CS we make note of this when Julain Assange was going to be paid 1.5 million to write a biography about himself we had said that he'll have a write to write about mostly about "one upon a time I uploaded documents and raped a girl the end". In that the Zeitgeist Movement "who has no leaders" has a loon in it called Peter Merola (who si the obvious leader) who makes movies with 1/16 of the truth and passes it off as the truth, only tells one side of the story and not the other side and uses fear monger tactics to get people motivated to do his bidding. So no wikileaks isn't associated with rapists just Julian Assange, but you are current and seem to want to revel in the fact that the Zeitgeist Movement is associated with murders at which associates them as being a cult.

I find it funny that Peter is loving this right now this is all he could hope and dream which is to revel in the fact of the negative attention he's getting he loves this type of stuff boys and girls he simply loves it. At that although I think this is the worst thing he could possibly do and say ever because to me his group is official a cult that is purely driven on cult like fear mongering tactics, this couldn't be better for Peter Merola. So congratulations Peter you are official a cult.

At that Peter Joseph Merola from what I've known he created most of his what they would deem as enemies and yet somehow this is the fanatic that is going to change the world? This guy is nuts and this is coming from me and I often am on the line of crazy sometimes. From my research on things this Peter Joseph Merola is a L. Ron Hubbard in the making and his Zeitgeist Movement is the next Scientology but even worse.

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 03:38
(0)

CS Original

^ TL;DR

#10 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 03:57
(0)

CS Original

^ @Here to Kiss it Better, don't blame you XD a abstract of it is Dr. Peter Joseph Merola is a fear mongering psychopath delusional loon.

#11 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 11:48
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Anyone have the original link to this post?

#12 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 13:56
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

Why would he even turn down a chance for an interview? Shouldn't he use it as a way to promote the new movie?

#13 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 13:58
(0)

CS Original

@Caramel Color their was no interview it's complete BS he's taking advantage of the situation to create a fear monger environment for his movement so his cult member do not focus on the obvious flaws of his cult movement.

#14 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 14:05
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

"Why would he even turn down a chance for an interview?"

The same reason he "turned down" major film distributors and award shows.

Which is to say, he didn't. He's just making shit up.

#15 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Caramel ColorPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 14:07
(0)

hey sailor

CS Original

I know there's no offers, I'm just playing a devil's advocate.

#16 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 14:35
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Where is the original link? I want to post this on Twitter but honestly could do without the "Naked Spock."

#17 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 14:43
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

I'm not giving it to you since you insulted Naked Spock.

#18 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
KeppPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 14:54
(0)

CS Original

Naked chiseled Spock is badass.

#19 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Wolf BirdPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 20:44
(0)

I shoot you dead.

Level: 9
CS Original

*Sigh.*

Seriously, it seems to have been confirmed that Jared, at least, was into the Zeitgeist films. So far, I still don't want to conclude one way or the other it had anything to do with the shooting. But I wish PJ would at least see the potential that such a film has in provoking disturbed people into doing something violent. I know he won't since he doesn't accept any criticism of TZM, but I can wish, right?

#20 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Kaiser FalknerPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 21:32
(0)

HAIL HYDRA

Level: 6
CS Original

The movies didn't tell him to go out and shoot giffords. It, instead, reaffirmed his paranoid delusions, incited his distrust for the government through half-truths as well as outright lies, and did so for no other reason than to serve one man's fantasy. Loughner was unstable, yes, but Zeitgeist only buttressed up his worldview. And when you look at it, it was a film that took pitiful "research" and presented lies as fact. There should be a heavy weight on the film maker's conscience... assuming he has one.

#21 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 22:01
(0)

CS Original

Muertos said:

Anyone have the original link to this post?

It's in the News board. CBF going to find it. But it's in there.

Caramel color said:

Why would he even turn down a chance for an interview? Shouldn't he use it as a way to promote the new movie?

Well in his message he seems to be implying that he expects that the media interest is going to grow in coming weeks & months, perhaps including on the Jared issue - and he expects to be able to answer the media's questions on it when he wants to. Something like that, I think.

Wolf Bird said:

Seriously, it seems to have been confirmed that Jared, at least, was into the Zeitgeist films. So far, I still don't want to conclude one way or the other it had anything to do with the shooting.

Well, that's the thing. It's the Zeitgeisters that seem to have blown this one out of proportion. His friend didn't say to the media 'I believe he shot people because he saw Zeitgeist' he said 'I believe it was a big influence on his world-view' which is a totally different thing to say. By his friend associating him with Zeitgeist, he wasn't directly saying that it's a film that encourages mass murderers to do dangerous acts. What he was saying was, plainly and simply, 'if you want to look for the political influences in this guys life don't blame the right or the left, don't say he was in the tea party, don't say he loved Sarah Palin or was obsessed with Ayn Rand - because he wasn't: in terms of politics and ideologies he was most affected by Zeitgeist'. THAT'S ALL his friend was saying, but Zeitgeisters have gone on this hyperbole train of assuming 'well, he's saying our movement made him KILL!!!'. Now, it may have, it may not have - but that's not what his friend is saying. He's just saying it was an influence, perhaps by indirect comparison in the same way Charles Manson was influenced by his ideas of Christianity.

Kaiser Falkner said:

The movies didn't tell him to go out and shoot giffords. It, instead, reaffirmed his paranoid delusions, incited his distrust for the government through half-truths as well as outright lies, and did so for no other reason than to serve one man's fantasy.

I actually think it's a little deeper even than that. Did you see the link to the video of him walking around Pima that Matt posted? He keeps labelling all these things as 'unconstitutional'. It seems as though anything that doesn't go Jared's way, is 'unconstitutional'. I think that not only was he influenced by the movies, but he seems to have taken the buzz-words and interpreted them in HIS LIFE to mean what he wants them to mean. I think for example, when he said in one of his classes that someone who does abortion is a baby murderer (didn't he say something to the effect of 'why don't we just strap grenades to babies'?) ... it has an eerie similarity to such things as calling armed forces killing machines / serial killers.But in summary what I think he did was to take a lot of the concepts and buzz-words of the movement and reinterpret them to fit his world view, as well.

And it doesn't help that he was excessively using a drug that in continuous use leads to dissociative disorders, meaning that the more he used this drug (Salvia) the more he exited the real world and created his own reality. And in this own reality of his, it seems like he was God - the ultimate arbiter of the way life ought be, in his mind.

I mean, I don't have the strong unfaltering patriotic zeal of many Australians but still if I ever saw anyone burning the Australian flag IN AUSTRALIA I'd be totally disgusted by their actions and probably do something about it. I would assume most Americans would feel the same about their country. Yet, he was so deeply in his own world that doing something like that was okay and he got off of posting it on YouTube as though there was some good in it for the world to see a flag of the US republic being burnt - absolutely disgusting.

#22 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 22:25
(0)

Genuine American Monster

CS Original

Basically he was saying that Zeitgeist influenced Loughner in a way that contributed to an extremely paranoid and isolating world view.

I do not think this is an extraordinary claim. This is exactly what TZM does to people who get sucked into it.

#23 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
BrentonPosted: Jan 15, 2011 - 22:55
(0)

CS Original

I'd agree, and there's no better wait to dismantle a personality than to isolate it.

#24 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Burger KingPosted: Jan 16, 2011 - 00:06
(0)

CS Original

Exhibit "A" Choppy who is your average Zeitgeist member.

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/any-fbimedia-guy-wanting-to-know-about-zeitgeist-movement-and-jared-loughner#post-26946</p>

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

http://conspiracyscience.com/forums/topic/facebook-popularity-contest-fresco-vs-merola-vs-insane-clown-posse#post-22138</p>

from choppy

I can't believe you would give credit to conspiracy science. Why would you agree with a site that says 9/11 isn't a inside job? I heard about you in TZM and from what I hear you seem like a sensible person Billll but I am beginning to see why you were banned if you won't even accept that 9/11 was a inside job. It's not your fault it's your environmental conditioning that makes you think in these ways. You are mentally ill like the rest of society and when the Zeitgeist movement reaches critical mass and begins to start the Venus Project we will at first have to recondition people like you who do not fit into society because in fact you are a danger to our planet.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

#25 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]