Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - Second suspect in the shooting

Tags: false flag, beat off, Jared Lee Loughner [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
scitopsPosted: Jan 08, 2011 - 23:36
(0)

Level: 4
CS Original

It seems the AZ police are looking for a second suspect who is supposedly in his fifties. It will be interesting to find out who that person is and what his beliefs are.

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 08, 2011 - 23:38
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

I heard three people were arrested.

Which would mean this would be a criminal conspiracy.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 08, 2011 - 23:56
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

Actully I heard reports that Gabrielle Giffords had deid at first. But as we know she is still alive. We will probilly not know what happened for a few days.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 00:25
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

I bet they were all CIA MK-ULTRA trained too!

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 00:46
(0)

CS Original

"I bet they were all CIA MK-ULTRA trained too!"
A CTer I know linked me a Prison Planet "article". Basicly because the shooter was obsessed with mind control; he must of been mind controled.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 00:54
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

Yeah, I bet Paul Joseph Watson is going to have some extremely psychotic shit to say about all of this.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 01:09
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

You're all wrong.

The Giffords shooting was a false flag to divert attention away from the mass bird deaths which were caused by HAARP. Whenever the twoof is about to come out, the NWO manufactures an incident.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Dr_Benedict_ZaroffPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 04:26
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

I think I have written about this in my intro: pathology has become ideology, and it continues to trend more and more toward violence.

At least that moron wasn't blabbing about Constitutional literacy as they pinned him to the ground, waiting for the cops to show up.

There was no "sic semper tyrannis" -- just a pititul "Ow, my arm. My arm."

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Jan 09, 2011 - 10:10
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

Police Looking For Second Person Of Interest In Arizona Shootings

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/229/secondsuspecttucsoncrop.jpg" />

The Pima County Sheriff's Department is asking the public for information on a second person of interest in the shootings in Arizona yesterday that included Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, who remains in critical condition after being shot in the head.

Authorities released a photo early this morning of someone who is "possibly associated" with Jared Loughner, the main suspect in the shootings that so far have killed six, including a federal judge. Loughner was taken into custody yesterday.

Pima County Sheriff's Deputy Jason Ogan said in a press release that they are looking for a 40- to 50-year-old white male with dark hair, last seen wearing blue jeans and a dark blue jacket.

ABC News reports:

In the photo released by authorities this morning, a Pima County Sheriff's Department Spokesman told ABC News that he could not confirm when or where the photo was taken.

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik said in a news conference yesterday that "we're not convinced that [Loughner] acted alone. There is some reason to believe that he came to this location with some other individual."

Law enforcement asked anyone with information on the person of interest to call 911, 88-CRIME or the FBI at 520-791-6974.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/01/police_looking_for_second_person_of_interest_in_ar.php?ref=fpa

#9 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]