Skeptic Project

Your #1 COINTELPRO cognitive infiltration source.

Page By Category

Forum - From Rebel News: Christmas in the trenches

Tags: delusions, WTF?, I wish the world would end so I will be right [ Add Tags ]

[ Return to General Discussion | Reply to Topic ]
Olek_LPosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 08:59
(0)

Level: 0
CS Original

Source: http://www.therebel.org/opinion/editorial/567299</p>

"This will be my fifth Christmas in the trenches. Some of us call it World War III, some the 3000 Year War. Do semantics matter? They do and they don't.

Most people only have the mental strength to fight one battle at a time. They would crush if they had to face the horrible truth. But then again, when you are at war, you need both kinds of soldiers. Those who fight the daily battles, and those who fight the war.

It has been a very long five years. Five years of neglecting my family. Five years of neglecting my health. Five years of living in a parallel universe.

This war is a war like no other. It's a "Matrix" like war, that takes place in another dimension. The few of us who have developed blue pill resistance are able to see the big picture. The rest of mankind can only see the collateral damage, without the slightest clue what is going on.

Once you have recognised the evil forces at work, there is no going back. Enjoying life, providing for the loved ones, as important as they are, are no longer a priority. In the face of imminent death or enslavement, it is our holy duty to resist.

Christmas in the trenches is a good time to reflect what I could have done differently. Some people seem to think "If you can't beat them, join them", but all they are doing is to buy a little time for themselves at the cost of everyone else.

Others are trying to make the most out of the little time mankind has left, like those people partying on the sinking Titanic, but you can't go drunk through every day life.

Even if I had not burned all my bridges by revealing my identity on the Internet, there would be no way going back to my old life. Once you have looked into the eyes of the evil machine, you have no choice, but either kill yourself or stand up and fight."

#1 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 09:03
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"Enjoying life, providing for the loved ones, as important as they are, are no longer a priority."

That's because he has no loved ones.

What a misanthropic rant. He hates humanity and himself and he wants everyone else to do the same.

#2 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Von KleistPosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 10:48
(0)

Level: 1
CS Original

When I think of Christmas in the trenches, I must admit my first thought is not of some self-indulgent wanker fighting imaginary enemies from the safety of his own bedroom.

#3 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 11:49
(0)

Level: 8
CS Original

The "Matrix" was just a shitty movie.

#4 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
The Real RoxettePosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 11:49
(0)

There ARE more sluts in public schools. Shut up and let me explain.

CS Original

I thought of World War I first, but then I read the second sentence and finally, I stopped reading it and posted this comment.

#5 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
Agent MattPosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 11:51
(0)

Genuine American Monster

Level: 70
CS Original

"The "Matrix" was just a shitty movie."

This.

#6 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
JoePosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 12:06
(0)

CS Original

No the Movie.

#7 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]
MuertosPosted: Dec 24, 2010 - 12:16
(0)

Paid Disinformation Blogger

Level: 14
CS Original

Sad. Very sad.

Another example of how conspiracy theories destroys peoples' lives.

#8 [ Top | Reply to Topic ]